Here are some of the things New Vision is doing to mitigate risk for the groups that use our building:
- Masks and hand sanitizer are provided throughout the building for community use.
- We ask that individuals who have symptoms that could be associated with Covid-19 stay home. Contact your pastor or group leader to find out about virtual options for staying connected with your group.
- All the groups that use the building have been informed of the latest CDC guidance on how Covid spreads as well as local guidance regarding masks, social distancing, and reduced building capacity.
- Surfaces are sanitized between each group.
- The building filtration system is outfitted with MERV-13 filters, which will be replaced on schedule.
- There are two HEPA & UV air purifiers that may be used by groups who choose to meet in the smaller classrooms.